Five small things I’m currently grateful for.
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.” – Melody Beattie
1. This vintage succulent planter Connor’s mom gifted us. Succulents are the coolest.
2. This incredible smelling candle. Makes our house smell like a bakery.
3. This matcha latte mix we got from Whole Foods. Tastes better than Starbucks. I may or may not have had one every day for the past week.
4. This workspace. See that “Call Your Mom” sign there on the desk? You’ll never guess who bought me that.
5. This cold-brew. SO good. If you haven’t noticed, I have a thing for caffeine.